SAVE & LOOK STYLISH...

Hey stylish followers, hope you're all set for a super stylish weekend ahead!

I could chat for hours about the latest trends and style tips to help alleviate some of your frustrations when it comes to your wardrobe and I wanted to share some latest offers for my US followers I found if you're looking for some retail therapy this weekend....

Arden B has been a favourite of mine for a while and there always a 'go to' for cute sweaters or a sexy dress if the occasion calls for it!  They have some fab coloured denim in store and right now it's Buy 1, Get 1 50%!  I'm loving the red jeans and blazer look, a great outfit for lunch with the girls or a casual dinner out


While we're on the subject of coloured denim, I simply HAVE to mention a fab little boutique for anyone who finds themselves in the San Diego area.  It's a fab place called 'BE Styled' tucked away in the streets of Coronado right opposite the fabulous and famous Hotel Del Coronado.  Combine your shopping with a cocktail watching the sunset, now that's what we call style!  Anyway, they too are running a 'Buy 1, Get The Other Half Price' today (Jan 13) and tomorrow only!  Try out their fab range or 'Paige' jeans and 'REUSE' made from recycled fabrics.

Hope that helps all you US shoppers out there looking for some retail therapy this weekend.  Oh, tomorrow I'm off to see what Nordstrom Rack has to share with me whilst I'm over in the US!  I LOVE that store...will post my finds!

Stay stylish and don't forget the laws of 'chiconomics' - keep it stylish and fabulous, but don't break the bank!



No comments:

Post a Comment