JEWELRY UPDATES FOR UNDER $10



Those of you who know me and my style ethics, will know all too well my beliefs in how accessories of all shapes and form can TOTALLY change the look at hand!

Swoosh a scarf around your neck, add a chunky necklace, sport a tote bag and change the shoes from heels to cute ankle booties et voila, a new look in an instant!  This is the beauty of accessorising, tweaking, twisting, turning and of course updating your look with something that makes you feel, well 'current' and 'put together'.

A fan of costumer jewelry, we don't even have to spend more than $20 to create this outfit update!  So imagine my wonderment, when in the past week I have come across three, yes three, designer look-a-likeys ALL under $10!!  Get yours before they're gone and styled to wonderment on the lady next to you!

LOOK-A-LIKEY NO.1 - The Cartier-esque 'nail bangle'


The original Cartier version currently spotted on the arms of many a celeb, is fast becoming as classic as their screw bangle.  This version, whilst not even an ounce of gold, is $7-8 from a website called aliexpress.com.  Our order's in, is yours?


LOOK-A-LIKEY NO.2 - The Tiffany-esque ring




Imagine my delight upon returning from the US for a trip to the UK this week, when I opened some birthday gifts which had been left here and discovered this gorgeous ring from a family friend!  It reminded me of the Tiffany style band, which I've seen in silver, but being a gold fan I jumped with delight as this variation!  I've worn it as a thumb ring and on this finger and haven't taken it off since I landed!


LOOK-A-LIKEY NO.3 - The Tory Burch-esque long chain


I stumbled across this gorgeous piece on one of my chiconomista shopping sprees and at a local bargain boutique I frequent in San Diego, called Q.  It was the grand total of $9 and that included a small pair of earrings, which actually look better on their own than with the necklace.  The design is very TB-esque and I've been asked a number of times if it is from her collection.  I love the combo of black and gold and feel like it updates lots of plain tees and pieces simply.

Here's how I styled it the first day I wore it and ready to style Southern California for the day, over a slouchy plain tee, half-tucked into Zara print silk pants, teamed with JC wedges.




No comments:

Post a Comment