WHAT TO WEAR THIS WEEKEND



In a style dilemma over what to wear this weekend?  Don't worry ladies, Chiconomista always has something up her sleeve to add some sparkle into your wardrobe for the weekend!

Think of accessories as your 'successory' (separate post coming on this later!)  A simple accessory really can update your wardrobe and look in an instant and it could literally be for under even a fiver!  An accessory can add interest, colour and an element of style!  It's kind of like 'The Lipstick Effect' (again, more on this later when I talk 'Successories') where even if we can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe or even outfit, a lipstick or accessory can lift a look and your mood as you feel like you've updated the look!

I was heading back from a meeting today and had a tip-off over a fab blouse hanging on the rails of ASDA for £10!!  Oh and an accessory sale, consider me there I thought!

The new collection being talked of has featured in a number of glossies this week (worth a peek then, think I!) and replicates the gorgeous 'scarf print' / 'chain print' which is BIG for SS '12 and nods to many a designer, a la Gucci / Versace to name a few



We talked yesterday of designer colabs with high street/supermarket type stores, well this print also reminded me of the recent and successful hit that was Versace for H&M.  It seems the high street are picking up on this big time, River Island is filled with it.

I have a wide array of blouses in my wardrobe, but couldn't resist another one in this as it really does have a designer feel and only £10 - chiconomics at its finest!  I'm going to team this with shorts, a black leather mini or gold ole' jeans and riding boots for a country heritage feel!

So I also picked up a 'successor', reduced to £2.....



Still change from £15?  Thanks very much, don't mind if I do!

Ooh and I picked up these Aldo boots to for only £30, I can't divulge my source of these, but those of you who know me will have been given the tip-off!




I've got a photo shoot tomorrow and thought these would work fab with a jumpsuit i haven't worn yet, will post the results!

So there you have it ladies, when you're feeling in need of a little style injection for your weekend wardrobe, pick up a loaf of bread and pint of milk and see what the supermarket aisles have to offer!  You may be pleasantly surprised!

Stay stylish for the weekend chiconomistas xo



No comments:

Post a Comment