BARGAINISTA FASHIONISTA CHICONOMISTA!

Get set to be wowed stylish followers!  Now I know you love a bargain as much as me and my blog wouldn't be complete without the latest style pick for less!

Before I go onto tell you a little more about the source, here is a once in a blue moon bargain and if you're a size 37, bag these quick!  No less than a pair of nude Louboutins for £115 (starting bid of £95)


IMAGE COURTESY OF HARDLYEVERWORNIT.COM 
http://www.hardlyeverwornit.com/item_detail.php?i_id=4541

At anywhere from £400 and up a throw, this has to be a chiconomics find if ever I saw one!  

The website in question is a fab fashion find of mine called www.hardlyeverwornit.com, calling themselves 'The World's Marketplace for Indulgence', established by a fantastic lady called Sharon Wolter.

I am fortunate enough to be meeting up with her in a couple of weeks to discuss some styling collaborations, so watch this space!

The concept is fantastic and a great way of selling some of those luxury items you've either grown tired of or just want to clear out.  Remember, someone's fashion mistake is another's hidden gem, which means there are many fantastic bargains to be had and great designer style scoops to seek out!  We all love a bargain and especially when it's a fantastic designer classic for a snip of the price!  

I have had a go myself and recently sold some items through the site, with a few more on there still to be snapped up (see if you can find them!)  I sold an LV Speedy which I'd bought back in my early 20s from the New Bond St store and am thrilled that this has now gone to a good home and is bringing classic delight to someone else.

The whole process from signing up to sale couldn't have been simpler.  These ladies have really thought of it from a fashionista perspective and it takes literally seconds to post your item and hey presto, it's on the market ready for some lovely lady to discover and squeal with delight!  There is currently no listing fee, they simply take a percentage of the sale (plus VAT and excluding delivery)  I'm off to dig out some more jeans and a few dresses that have fallen to the bottom of my style pile, but are in perfect condition!  

I feel like the other sellers or purchasers are of the same ilk and there's a mutual fashion respect, no abusive tones like I've experienced online with other sites when selling clothes.

I love the ethical concept behind this site too which is so 'current'.  It's kind of like luxe recycling and brings us women together into a stylish community where we share our loved items and pass them onto the next!  

Even the Duchess herself has been cited as making purchases from a stylish dress agency in Berkshire, when she sported the blue Missoni coat for her outing with The Queen and Prince Philip. If it's good enough for the royals, it's good enough for us commoners!






No comments:

Post a Comment