SPRING WARDROBE UPDATES

Having shared lots of ideas in my earlier post on how you can update your look for spring, I thought I'd post some pics of some new purchases I made over the past week, which have updated my spring look no end.

It all started when I dabbled in some coral skinnies, then Kate was spotted wearing them, so the trend was sealed!  I then had a meeting with the fabulous ladies at Donna Ida and couldn't stop thinking about the Current Elliots this season, which they had in.  They're amazing!  Floral, snake print, spotted....and as if by magic, Primark copied them!

So in one week, I have gone from loving the snake print jeans I bought in the autumn and giving them a 'try' to adding spotty, coloured and floral to my collection!

At £13 a pair, it's worth a pop at the trend, you may just grow to love it and if you don't wear them this time next year, well there's no love lost!  I suspect with Current Elliots being around £200, the trend will last until next year. So here they are...


FLORAL SKINNIES - £13 - PRIMARK A LA CURRENT ELLIOT


TAUPE SPOTTED SKINNIES - £13 - PRIMARK A LA CURRENT ELLIOT

These are such a fantastic update for the spring/summer season.  The fabric is lightweight and super comfy, so they're perfect as temperatures rise and they look fresher and lighter than heavy blue jeans

I teamed mine with cowboy boots, knee high riding boots and today some fab patent nude wedges I've found (to be featured in 'How To Do Designer Style For Less')

The best way to wear these print jeans or the coloured jeans that are everywhere at the moment, is to keep it simple.  Team with a simple white or soft grey tee and let the jeans be your outfit

I found this tee over the weekend in Zara (which is A-MAZING this season!)  

LONG SLEEVE OFF WHITE TEE/TOP - £15.99 - ZARA




It is more of a tee / top so could easily be dressed up or down and the gold zip detail down the back is oh so designer.  I went back to get one for my mom and a lady stopped me and asked me where the afore-mentioned tee was from - I said here!  She smiled with delight and smiled again as I passed her at the checkout!  

I love it when women unite over a fashion find!


No comments:

Post a Comment