FIRST LADIES' FASHION UNION

Both have had the style seal of approval, so it was no surprise to see Sam Cam and Michelle Obama in a fashion union on the British Prime Minister's Washington visit this week

I love it that fashion is a common ground the two ladies share and that there also isn't an apparent style competition going on between them.  Both looking chic in their own right and both flying the flag for their own country's brands or designers


Samantha Cameron wears British designer, Alessandra Rich (which reminds me of Kate's blue lace Canadian label Erdem dress she wore for her Canadian tour) which compliments Michelle Obama's choice of US-based, British led label Marchesa in blue tones

Well I would love the union of the UK and US wouldn't I, given I have been splitting my time between England and sunny Southern California, with an imminent move to the US (watch this space!)

My favourite look so far?  In honour of my handsome and always immaculate marine, the military line up take my award.




Now that's how you do personal grooming.  I dedicate this post to all those serving their country and their families behind the scenes.  Thank you for your service

No comments:

Post a Comment